Shower room: separate shower cubicle, modern homes have […]
Shower room: separate shower cubicle, modern homes have higher and higher requirements for sanitary facilities. Many families want a separate bathing space, but due to limited sanitary space in the room, they can only put bathing facilities and sanitary wares in one room. room. The shower room makes full use of a corner of the room, and the shower area is clearly divided by a fence to form a relatively independent bathing space.
1. Separate separate bathing space. Most of the residential toilets and washrooms in our country are combined, and installing baths is a more reasonable choice. This can create a relatively independent bathing space, avoid mutual influence and facilitate daily life.
2. Save space. In some homes, the space of the bathroom is too small to fit in the bathtub, while the shower room can save a lot of space.
3. With the shower room, when the shower is used, the water will not splash outside and wet the entire bathroom floor.
4. In winter, using a shower room can also play a role in thermal insulation. Water vapor gathers in a small space, and the heat is not lost quickly, which makes people feel warm. And if the bathroom is large and there is no shower room, even if there is heating, it often feels cold.
5. The shower room is rich in shapes and colorful. In addition to having the function of bathing, it is still a very good decoration.